I dunno if I’m the “Kirp” tagged in ofthetrees’ post but here are some questions and answers about me:
1. What kind of food are you craving right now? I just ate but earlier I was craving some Jade Palace because I was hungry and drove by it on my way home.
2. Which colour (or colours) do you find to be the most soothing? Pastel colors (light blues, purples, and greens) or muted colors.
3. What are your favourite sounds? The rustling of leaves, birds chirping in the distance, and waves crashing on the shore (particularly at night).
4. You are in a room with bowl of fruit, a ladybug, three books, and your magic wand. What happens? What are the titles of the books? I’d practice levitation and transfiguration with the bowl of fruit and keep an eye out for the ladybug. The books are “The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest”, “The Hunger Games”, and “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” (too meta?) because I’m currently reading the first two and I need to reread HP7 (after I finish the last part of HP6 that I don’t like).
5. Your biggest dream when you were younger was…? to understand how things work in the world (like buying a house, transferring ownership of cars, etc).
6. If you could be any animal for a day, you would choose…? a sloth because they are so chill and cute and I want someone to hang on to who will feed me and take pictures with me.
7. If you were a street performer, which of your talents would you showcase? My jiggly butt dance.
8. You are granted a superpower. What is your superpower? Flight.
9. What is your Pokemon dream team? (original 150) Pikachu 4eva, Ninetails, Growlithe, Chansey, Vaporeon, Butterfree.
10. What do you associate with the smells of cinnamon, fresh fruit, tomato sauce, rain, pumpkins, and freshly cut grass? Cinnamon - winter, drinking hot chocolate, being cozy and warm by a fire, comfort. Fresh fruit - summer, refreshing, tasty, wholesome. Tomato sauce - spicy, warm, being around people. Rain - greenery, nature, peace, rejuvenation, cleansing. Pumpkins - fall, winding down, comfort, spice, crisp afternoons. Freshly cut grass - Hermione Granger, summer, dad, house, routine.
11. What is your favourite meal to cook, share, or eat? My favorite meal to eat used to be my dad’s chicken and rice casserole because it is plain, simple, and delicious but I don’t eat meat anymore sooo I’m gonna have to go with Jade Palace’s teriyaki tofu for now.
TAG GAME: This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I’m tagging: Camilla, Flynn, Dylan, Kyle, Jess, Dixon, Harris, and anyone else who wants to answer some questions (and those of you tagged - feel free not to answer these).
- What do you do in the first hour of your day after you wake up?
- Do you take naps?
- What are your daily eating habits?
- What modes of transportation do you use in a week?
- Have you read for pleasure in the last month?
- If you had to hear one song for the rest of your life, what song would be playing for you?
- What is the most beautiful word you’ve ever heard spoken?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Do you notice the passage of time in any way (watching tides go in and out, watching leaves on trees change, realizing what season it is, etc)?
- What do your most awesome socks look like?